April 29, 2009

Owen - Live at Binghamton University 4/24/09

I meant to get this up sooner, but I got a little lazy.

I also meant to draw a shitty picture of Owen and put it right here (since I neglected to bring my camera).


It's not the best, but it's something.


1.) Intro
2.) Windows and Doorways
3.) Bad News
4.) A Bird In Hand
5.) Nobody's Nothing
6.) New Leaves
7.) Breaking Away
8.) Playing Possum for a Peek
9.) The Anthropology Song
10.) Bags of Bones
11.) Top Shelf
12.) Good Deeds
13.) Chat
14.) The Sad Waltzes of Pietro Crespi
15.) One of These Days
16.) Final Curtain
17.) Ugly on the Inside
18.) The Ghost of What Should've Been


I wanted to murder the people talking during the set, but I REALLY wanted to fucking DESTROY the people singing along. WHY?!?! AHHHHHH!!!


The guitar sounds a little "Boomy."



No comments:

Post a Comment